Dreamers Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dreamers Network

Welcome to Dreamers Network Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Dreamers Network  Log inLog in  Challenge Network  

Secret items shop

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
simon_00

simon_00

Secret items shop Empty
PostSubject: Secret items shop   Secret items shop EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 10:10 am

well...i was thinking of an event and i call it "Find the Secret Item"

you have 6 gm's online...one will be the host and the other five

will split to 5 places

1.Lorencia
2.Noria
3.Devias
4.Atlans
5.Tarkan

now,at those places...there will be 1 gm per town(TOWN ONLY)..then those gm's will open their shops named "SECRET ITEMS HERE"
and 4 of them have only 1 soul in their shops and only 1 of them is selling 3 "secret items"
which the players will buy for 1 zen each.

the secret item im talking about is up to the gm's,but i was thinking of a non exe no plus no option no luck item or could vary. but ONLY THE GM'S KNOW WHAT THAT ITEM IS as to prevent cheating.

now the objective of the players is to find that secret item by warping at those 5 towns,find the gm assigned to that town,look in their shops and see if they are the one selling the secret items.

there so u have 3 secret items to be sold right? a lucky player could buy the 3 secret items,1 player 2 secret items and 1 player only 1 secret item,or 1 secret item for 3 players each.
then the player or players that have the secret item will go to the host and trade it to him/her and they are the winners!

10 rounds 1 secret item per round and a player can win 2 times only.a very lucky player could win 2 times with him/her able to buy 3 secret items each round!

prizes would be 1bok +5+4+3+2+1 or 20 soul for each secret item(if its too much or too low please tell me coz i know the drag of warping in every town looking for the item)

see,the beauty of it is if they go to the wrong gm and find only a soul in his/her shop(that means its the wrong shop),then they have to warp to another town and look at another gm's shop until they find the right shop(that is if the secret item has not been sold yet).
gm's will anounce if the secret item has been sold so the players will stop looking for it and wait for the next round.

if 6 gm's online is not possible then maybe 1 gm for the host then 5 trustworthy players playing the 5 shops.

just a suggestion!
Back to top Go down
joashtsw

joashtsw

Secret items shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret items shop   Secret items shop EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 10:17 am

No Comments Leave It To The GameMasters™
Back to top Go down

Secret items shop
Page 1 of 1