Dreamers Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dreamers Network

Welcome to Dreamers Network Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Dreamers Network  Log inLog in  Challenge Network  

[Event Suspended]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tony aka Marche
Admin

[Event Suspended] Empty
PostSubject: [Event Suspended]   [Event Suspended] EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 11:12 pm

For all people who have been waiting for their set+13+dsr and transfer sets it has now been suspended please just wait patiently. I can't take this much spamming and I can't connect to the server's pc right when you guys ask me the host is using it everytime I want to connect. Don't worry this won't be a problem for long. Please wait patiently guys I got to much on my shoulders. I need a break from this so please just give me a break...
Back to top Go down
http://dreamersnetwork.malware-site.www/
Tony aka Marche
Admin

[Event Suspended] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Event Suspended]   [Event Suspended] EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 6:53 am

Myah wrote:
I've Noticed that there's a lot of begging cases about '' Set Transfert ''

Knows that we have a lot of set to create that means a lot of work .. also we need to verify all mail , screenshots ect ect ... we are not robots ...

I'll advertice that any players who's begging for their sets after they already mailed their requests , will get warnings.. And now Admins may decide if those ''begging'' players can have their sets transfered or not

Simply , If you want to have your transfert request done , stop asking again and again , begging ... and you'll have it soon as possible (note that it may take some time due of the amount of requests )

I repeat , all players who just asking again and again for their set transfert after they mailed their request , may not have their set created as a punishment of begging again and again , its up to the Admin to make their request or not ... SO IF YOU WANT YOUR SET TRANSFERT .... JUST STOP ASKING or its possible that you will never get it
Back to top Go down
http://dreamersnetwork.malware-site.www/

[Event Suspended]
Page 1 of 1