Dreamers Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dreamers Network

Welcome to Dreamers Network Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Dreamers Network  Log inLog in  Challenge Network  

PKing at arena?

Go down 
+5
Punisher
Naturelle
Bo0oDyHell
Myah
Memorial
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Memorial

Memorial

PKing at arena? Empty
PostSubject: PKing at arena?   PKing at arena? EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 3:48 pm

i knew that i PK lots with my guild members at arena gate. killing all unless guild members.
until dreamer told me to stop PKing at tha gate, so me n my guild mates stop that. and was told to report if any1 PK at gate. so im reporting it now.

1st SS is missmatch
PKing at arena? Missma10

2nd SS is dontgiveup
PKing at arena? Dontgi10

3rd SS is punisher
PKing at arena? Punish10

Ok the next SS is only for punisher. my sister was online lvling her elf, there came this bk name punisher who asked her to join guild. the reply from my sister was no need. and what did the bk do? u can see from the SS i am sure lol. it was at the arena gate.
PKing at arena? Noob_p10

so hope dreamer can do something about it, as u told me not to PK at gate and i stop it.

thankz for reading
Back to top Go down
Myah
Admin
Myah

PKing at arena? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PKing at arena?   PKing at arena? EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 3:54 pm

i'll try to discuss with dreamer about allowed Pking area in stadium , and i'll keep you all in touch about that case
Back to top Go down
http://dreammu.malware-site.www/
Memorial

Memorial

PKing at arena? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PKing at arena?   PKing at arena? EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 4:02 pm

dreamer told me that i can PK anywhere in arena as long as its not at the gate/enterance. he said PK allowed at the yeti point which is after gate/enterance or should i say yeti rabbit lol XD

anyway lets wait for an answer from Dreamer. just instruction from him to post if any1 pk at gate/enterance..
Back to top Go down
Bo0oDyHell

Bo0oDyHell

PKing at arena? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PKing at arena?   PKing at arena? EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 5:04 pm

Yes I Saw It And I Give Them Information

punisher & DontGiveUp & missmatch & SomePlayers Get Information About This Problem

So We Not Have Problem Now

Problem Solved

/Closed Topic
Back to top Go down
http://dreammu.malware-site.www
Naturelle
Lead Moderator
Naturelle

PKing at arena? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PKing at arena?   PKing at arena? EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 7:00 am

Myah wrote:
...and i'll keep you all in touch about that case

Memorial wrote:
...anyway lets wait for an answer from Dreamer. just instruction from him to post if any1 pk at gate/enterance..

BoDy wrote:
Yes I Saw It And I Give Them Information

punisher & DontGiveUp & missmatch & SomePlayers Get Information About This Problem

So We Not Have Problem Now

Problem Solved

/Closed Topic

Problem NOT solved, why close the topic?
Topic unlocks until problem solved or until Dreamer or Myah replies.
Back to top Go down
Memorial

Memorial

PKing at arena? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PKing at arena?   PKing at arena? EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 10:53 am

i personally feel that any GMs do not closed this topic for no reason until its solved by the admins. thankz alot to Naturelle for unlocking this topic. and by the way BoDy GM what information did u give them? if u said u have gave them some kind of information, what would it be? because i still saw punisher PKing at arena gate/enterance.
Back to top Go down
Bo0oDyHell

Bo0oDyHell

PKing at arena? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PKing at arena?   PKing at arena? EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 4:26 pm

PUNSHIER IS NOT PKING IN ARENA
PUNISHER NOW PLAYING IN DEVIAS 2
I SAW IT:p PLAYING WAR

AND I GIVE information TO NO PK IN ARENA GATE
ONLY PK OUTSIDE ARENA GATE U SAW IT

AND IAM ONLINE IN SERVER 13HOURS
Back to top Go down
Punisher

PKing at arena? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PKing at arena?   PKing at arena? EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 4:43 pm

yes i am stop pking in arena when master body say info about this problem

thanks body
Back to top Go down
Freedom

Freedom

PKing at arena? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PKing at arena?   PKing at arena? EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 6:32 pm

OK since u said that... Pls explain why did he PKed the elf after u so called said u gave the information to him? And yes punisher was in Devias having war but do u know when was it? Let me tel when ok... It was today! And do u know when was this SS? Need me to tell u the date of the SS? I am not helping anyone here. So so u shouldnt too. Study 1st before u make a post or comment, as u know the forum rules, no spamming. Am i right?

*oh btw, BoDy u said u saw it? where are u in the SS, i only saw Memorial, CookieGM and punisher*

Pls explain yourself so that no misunderstanding will happen. Did CookieGM saw u?
Back to top Go down
Bo0oDyHell

Bo0oDyHell

PKing at arena? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PKing at arena?   PKing at arena? EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 6:51 pm

Memorial PM ME To Join My Char GM AND Give Them Information About This Problem
Back to top Go down
Punisher

PKing at arena? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PKing at arena?   PKing at arena? EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 6:59 pm

Yes BoDy That True and i saw it when u say Information
Back to top Go down
Memorial

Memorial

PKing at arena? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PKing at arena?   PKing at arena? EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 7:43 pm

BoDy wrote:
Memorial PM ME To Join My Char GM AND Give Them Information About This Problem

what are u talking about lol? what PM me. what join my char gm? what give information about? just post it here lol... so that everyone can see and judge lol.

this is my story what it happen........

Yesterday punisher, missmatch, dontgiveup was PKing in arena GATE! i happen to passby as i just rr my BK. i knew that they will attack me when i step out of safe zone. because they are saying 'come on, come on out' i told them that PK is not allow at gate, but they dun seem to bother. so i ask BoDy to come online. he came online and warn them. and they stop so i went ahead with my lvling.

After BoDy logoff to sleep and said he gave them about information not to PK at gate. Den my sister came to lvl her elf MYSTERY. punisher asked her to join guild, my sister said no need and was PKed right after she step out of safezone. so where is the information BoDy gave? or he did not even give any at all.

Today, i was PKing with BaByBK n ChocChip at arena OUTSIDE the GATE! there came punisher, squarepant, bk_hell, hunter, and another plate set guy. me and babybk pk all until they get buff from an elf. so i called chocchip to buff us too. and lol, they called us buff noob. may i know who was the 1st to ask for buff? hunter started it by asking for buff. so i think the buff noob should be called upon yourself.

den punisher said wanted to war me. and i say ok brb rr PK. after coming back from PK rr. i told punisher to go devias2. he was winning at the moment as i was laggin. den came CookieGM online. i told punisher to go devias4 as i was lag, CookieGM follow us as she wanted to watch the war. i caught up with the score in devias4. only to allow punisher to kill me 4straight 1hit twisting in a row. and punisher won the war. and punisher warp away. CookieGM told me she suspect that punisher was using hack so she warp punisher back to devias4 and CookieGM went to turn on FRAPS to video it. i request him for a war again and he said no. so i PK him lol ( no wrong in PKing at devias XD) after punisher got PKed by me, he warp back to devias4 HIMSELF. CookieGM did not warp him the 2nd time! as CookieGM was getting ready her FRAPS! after seeing punisher warping himself back again, i asked for another war. he said no, so i help him save his zen from warpping and send him the easy way back to devias town.

this is what it actually happened. no gimmicks/scamming/lying.

DreamMU forum is not a competition about who post the most, but who post the usefull stuffs.

*dun post any useless/unnessesary/unwanted/spamming/unhelpfull comments*

Last edited by Memorial on Thu May 01, 2008 6:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bo0oDyHell

Bo0oDyHell

PKing at arena? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PKing at arena?   PKing at arena? EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 8:00 pm

Anyaway I Give Them Already My Info About Arena Gate Very Happy

I WILL SEND Them Mail in Game to Remmber
Back to top Go down
Memorial

Memorial

PKing at arena? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PKing at arena?   PKing at arena? EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 8:15 pm

u mean ingame mail? lol... take a SS of the mail and post here. i wana see it. and i wana see when was the info u gave them lol. pls take SS of the mail u send them, it has to be 2days back cos that was when the PK thing happen. thankz alot

*scratching my head* how are u going to turn back 2days in dreamMU XD
Back to top Go down
Bo0oDyHell

Bo0oDyHell

PKing at arena? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PKing at arena?   PKing at arena? EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 8:20 pm

Ask punisher or missmatch Or DontGiveUp

iam give them that info so

and remmber

dontgiveup and missmatch and punisher when dreamer say that info about arena gate the was offline so no more players know this info

what is your point ?

and In Forum Nothing About This Problem
Back to top Go down
Memorial

Memorial

PKing at arena? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PKing at arena?   PKing at arena? EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 8:46 pm

stop deleting my post if u cant think of a way to reply me. i will take SS of my post and if ever dare try delete, i SWEAR i will delete all your crap 100+ post.

back to my topic>>>ur way off topic now lol. u keep saying that u give info to them abt this n that. where is the SS? the SS has to be the same day as my SS. and u say they say sorry? when, time, where? post it oso lol. i oso can get frens to say sorry 100000000times i wan. or i can oso anyhow post saying so n so said sorry. but w/o prove! i did told them that do not PK at gate, but they did not listen to me, thats y i asked u to come online, remember?
Back to top Go down
Myah
Admin
Myah

PKing at arena? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PKing at arena?   PKing at arena? EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 8:50 pm

Memorial wrote:
stop deleting my post if u cant think of a way to reply me. i will take SS of my post and if ever dare try delete, i SWEAR i will delete all your crap 100+ post.
Yes good idea to take some screenshots... can be usefull for ME... because Gm/mod are already warned about ''deleting'' post wihtout any reasons...
Back to top Go down
http://dreammu.malware-site.www/
Bo0oDyHell

Bo0oDyHell

PKing at arena? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PKing at arena?   PKing at arena? EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 8:52 pm

yes look my post now is 112 and i lose 12 post T_T
nothing recson

*edited by Naturelle: Avoid going off topic*
Back to top Go down
cookieGM

cookieGM

PKing at arena? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PKing at arena?   PKing at arena? EmptyThu May 01, 2008 9:05 am

punisher, missmatch & DontGiveUp was clearly pking at the enterence where Dreamer said no pking was allowed
& i dont think the message was heard by those 3 players
Back to top Go down
Punisher

PKing at arena? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PKing at arena?   PKing at arena? EmptyThu May 01, 2008 9:12 am

Yea BoDy
when dreamer say that info about arena gate i was offline
Back to top Go down
Freedom

Freedom

PKing at arena? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PKing at arena?   PKing at arena? EmptyFri May 02, 2008 9:37 am

Ok when BoDy gave you info not to PK at gate, why in the world did u still PK MYSTERY? Didnt he make himself clear about it, or didnt you bother about it? Or should i say, MYSTERY doesnt want to join your guild and so you PK her? Would you mind explain yourself, if not i would suggest to admin and forum mod to close this topic as i dont seem and SS that BoDy or Punisher that the info was given.
Back to top Go down
miSsMatCh

miSsMatCh

PKing at arena? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PKing at arena?   PKing at arena? EmptySat May 03, 2008 11:02 am

yeah i dont know the rule that PKing in arena gate is not allowed
sorry we dont know that lol!
Back to top Go down
Tony aka Marche
Admin

PKing at arena? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PKing at arena?   PKing at arena? EmptySat May 03, 2008 3:26 pm

Now you guys know the rule about pking. NO PKING AT ARENA ENTERANCE!!! Got it memorized? I'm letting all of you off for only this one time because it was kind of my fault for not posting it where everyone can see it. The admins are working on a way to stop this pk madness and I am going to put in guards there standing by the enterance and if a pker walks in there, he's/she's going to get his/her *** killed by them.

[TOPIC CLOSED AND SOLVED]
Back to top Go down
http://dreamersnetwork.malware-site.www/
Sponsored content

PKing at arena? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PKing at arena?   PKing at arena? Empty

Back to top Go down

PKing at arena?
Page 1 of 1