Dreamers Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dreamers Network

Welcome to Dreamers Network Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Dreamers Network  Log inLog in  Challenge Network  

Chase and Trade the GM event

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Freedom

Freedom

Chase and Trade the GM event Empty
PostSubject: Chase and Trade the GM event   Chase and Trade the GM event EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 11:12 am

Hi to all readers... This is a event set up by me Freedom. i tested it out yesterday. And i feel that 70% of players like this event. Its a Chase and Trade a GM.

Here how u play... A GM will post this event. The GM can choose any map as long as its in a town area. All players who join the event MUST stay in town or the event wont start. When all is set n done. The GM will post saying Chase and Trade the GM event will start only when the GM says GO/START. Remember its only GO/START. After posting GO/START, all players who join the event will have to chase the GM who is incharge or the event and trade the GM to win. Players can use anything the want to chase the GM. Fenir, dino, uni, wings or boots is allowed. I hope that those players involved in the event yesterday was happy with the event i did. Looking forward to making more events and coming up with new fresh events.

Thankz and God bless all...

Last edited by Freedom on Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xia0s0nZ

Xia0s0nZ

PostSubject: Re: Chase and Trade the GM event   Chase and Trade the GM event EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 11:24 am

i like it lol.
Back to top Go down
Freedom

Freedom

PostSubject: Re: Chase and Trade the GM event   Chase and Trade the GM event EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 6:07 pm

I am happy that u liked the event. Feel free to tel me if there is anyway u would make the event better, as we are always upgrading ourself for the better.

thankz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chase and Trade the GM event   Chase and Trade the GM event Empty

Back to top Go down

Chase and Trade the GM event
Page 1 of 1