Dreamers Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dreamers Network

Welcome to Dreamers Network Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Dreamers Network  Log inLog in  Challenge Network  

Make 2 handed weapons with double options

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
darkylord

darkylord

Make 2 handed weapons with double options Empty
PostSubject: Make 2 handed weapons with double options   Make 2 handed weapons with double options EmptyFri May 02, 2008 9:37 am

I think this would give them some use too. Right now hey are actually useless for strong characters since they can have 2 of 1 handed.
So what I mean is to make their exc damg for example 20% instead of 10%, increase dmg 4% instead of 2% and so on.
I know that it is possible cause I had seen it in an other server.
What do you think?
Back to top Go down
miSsMatCh

miSsMatCh

PostSubject: Re: Make 2 handed weapons with double options   Make 2 handed weapons with double options EmptySat May 03, 2008 10:41 am

hmm.... we i think you should ask ADMINS about this but in my personal opinion
its wouldn't be nice coz for FO people there already strong and they will become more stronger when there option is increased
Back to top Go down
http://dreammu.malware-site.www
darkylord

darkylord

PostSubject: Re: Make 2 handed weapons with double options   Make 2 handed weapons with double options EmptySat May 03, 2008 1:51 pm

miSsMatCh wrote:
hmm.... we i think you should ask ADMINS about this but in my personal opinion
its wouldn't be nice coz for FO people there already strong and they will become more stronger when there option is increased
first of all by posting here admins will see it too so actually tht's what I'm doing, second you didnt understant my suggestion.
If you double the 2 handed options they will be like you wear 2 weapons of 1 handed.That is good for all. FO players will have the same power actually sincce it would be the same if they had 2 of 1 handed (dont forget tht you cant wear 2 weapons of 2 handed, unless you cheat by modify mu files).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Make 2 handed weapons with double options   Make 2 handed weapons with double options Empty

Back to top Go down

Make 2 handed weapons with double options
Page 1 of 1