Dreamers Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dreamers Network

Welcome to Dreamers Network Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Dreamers Network  Log inLog in  Challenge Network  

TrEkKeRs Moderator's Application . . . .

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
trekkers

trekkers

TrEkKeRs Moderator's Application . . . . Empty
PostSubject: TrEkKeRs Moderator's Application . . . .   TrEkKeRs Moderator's Application . . . . EmptySun May 04, 2008 8:39 am

Name: aL aka TrEkKeRs, TreKz . . .

Experience :

I've been a GM for more than 5months and at the same time I have moderated S*******MU forum . . . i have 4 years experienced on MU Online Community and active on forum . . .

Why do you want to become a moderator:

I want to help members and also the staff as well in anyway i can, based on my experienced. I can also answer MU related questions . .

Post anything else that you want us to know about you:

Being a former President of our texter Philantrophy clan here in our place, As a leader i've been active, got a lot of patience, kind and discipline. Have handled more than 100 texters so i guess thats an advantage to handle this growing community as well. And also that helped me a lot on when i started to be a GM and been applying what i've learned/experienced and i've been a gm for more than 5 months . . .

i know it's my first time here . . . i remember my real life brother told me that his friend will going to create a server of his own and we've been busy now adays and now we are back . . and i'm willing to give my time moderating this forum, if i will be given a chance. . . if you are confuse and you think that i'm an impersonator . . you can PM me on my account on that forum i mention . . . Thank you!

Thats all . . .
Have a Nice day DreamerZzz . . . Very Happy

Last edited by trekkers on Sun May 04, 2008 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Censoring other MU online site . . .)
Back to top Go down
Tony aka Marche
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TrEkKeRs Moderator's Application . . . .   TrEkKeRs Moderator's Application . . . . EmptySun May 04, 2008 8:01 pm

trekkers it's nice to see you again. How have you and your brother been? It's nice to see you back and I also see that your very active in the forum like you said. We need someone like you on the team. Well congratz your now part of the staff. Meet me in game when you can and we'll make some arrangements.
Back to top Go down
http://dreamersnetwork.malware-site.www/
trekkers

trekkers

PostSubject: Re: TrEkKeRs Moderator's Application . . . .   TrEkKeRs Moderator's Application . . . . EmptyMon May 05, 2008 6:24 am

ThankZzz Marche for letting me in . . .

me and my bro are fine . . .^_^

i will promise not to fail you for choosing me . . .
i will keep the forum neat and clean when i'm on . . .

i will just contact you on the MSN . . . i currently having problem on my PC atm .. i will fix them now . . . my PC was infected by Virus . . and need to restore all important files i lost because i have no back up including the client . . .

thanks again . . .
Get well soon bro . . .
Back to top Go down
Myah
Admin
Myah

PostSubject: Re: TrEkKeRs Moderator's Application . . . .   TrEkKeRs Moderator's Application . . . . EmptyMon May 05, 2008 4:10 pm

congrats trekkers for your new Forum moderator status and welcome on our staff !

please read the rules under Moderation section
Back to top Go down
http://dreammu.malware-site.www/
Kenchu

PostSubject: Re: TrEkKeRs Moderator's Application . . . .   TrEkKeRs Moderator's Application . . . . EmptyMon May 05, 2008 11:49 pm

sad to see that you have left SMU but at least your doing other things ^_^ and hope your comp gets running soon bro trekz xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TrEkKeRs Moderator's Application . . . .   TrEkKeRs Moderator's Application . . . . Empty

Back to top Go down

TrEkKeRs Moderator's Application . . . .
Page 1 of 1