Dreamers Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dreamers Network

Welcome to Dreamers Network Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Dreamers Network  Log inLog in  Challenge Network  

NEW SESSON 3!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
slkahjian

NEW SESSON 3!!! Empty
PostSubject: NEW SESSON 3!!!   NEW SESSON 3!!! EmptySun May 11, 2008 6:21 pm

HELLO to all Dream Mu player and admin....i (QuestionS) bk in Dream MU. after u update the sesson 3 sever that is great and cool for us..but one thing is bad is i think the data u update have some problem...ever time i online and trian my char...after 20min i get dc..this problem alway get when i online..HOW TO LVL MY CHAR LIKE THIS?? plse do some thing. if this thing still happen for me non-stop. sorry for my frein in Dream Mu..cant join u all in the game. if i find more power sever i ask memorial to call u all come Razz.
Back to top Go down
Naturelle
Lead Moderator
Naturelle

NEW SESSON 3!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW SESSON 3!!!   NEW SESSON 3!!! EmptySun May 11, 2008 6:57 pm

slkahjian wrote:
HELLO to all Dream Mu player and admin....i (QuestionS) bk in Dream MU. after u update the sesson 3 sever that is great and cool for us..but one thing is bad is i think the data u update have some problem...ever time i online and trian my char...after 20min i get dc..this problem alway get when i online..HOW TO LVL MY CHAR LIKE THIS?? plse do some thing. if this thing still happen for me non-stop. sorry for my frein in Dream Mu..cant join u all in the game. if i find more power sever i ask memorial to call u all come Razz.

*Topic moved to correct section.*

Server DC because there was bad weather and that effect the internet connections to get cuts off. Server is back and stable. Shouldn't get disconnected now
Wink
Back to top Go down
slkahjian

NEW SESSON 3!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW SESSON 3!!!   NEW SESSON 3!!! EmptyMon May 12, 2008 10:51 am

ok...thx for the information..Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NEW SESSON 3!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW SESSON 3!!!   NEW SESSON 3!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

NEW SESSON 3!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dreamers Network :: Support Section :: Questions-
Jump to: