Dreamers Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dreamers Network

Welcome to Dreamers Network Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Dreamers Network  Log inLog in  Challenge Network  

Sorry all if i can't be there often as usual

Go down 
+7
Wenz
trekkers
Sentrei
Xehanort
Tony aka Marche
Naturelle
Myah
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Myah
Admin
Myah

Sorry all if i can't be there often as usual Empty
PostSubject: Sorry all if i can't be there often as usual   Sorry all if i can't be there often as usual EmptyMon May 12, 2008 2:52 am

Well , i would say sorry if can't be there as usual ... and helping much as i want .. but for the next 2 weeks i have to be hospitalized , atm im on a private room and tomorow morning i'm supose to have an internet connexion in my room ... So i'll have to re-download back all the things i need , and i'll try to be there sometimes when i got some free time Wink

Hope you all having fun in game and See you soon ( tomorow if everythings okay Smile )
Back to top Go down
http://dreammu.malware-site.www/
Naturelle
Lead Moderator
Naturelle

PostSubject: Re: Sorry all if i can't be there often as usual   Sorry all if i can't be there often as usual EmptyMon May 12, 2008 3:05 am

Hospitalized.. what happened (sry if i asked too much) Well, dont worry much ,health's more important and hope you have a speedy recovery! Til then
Back to top Go down
Tony aka Marche
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sorry all if i can't be there often as usual   Sorry all if i can't be there often as usual EmptyMon May 12, 2008 3:07 am

You don't have to apologize for anything Myah you helped us out enough already. It's time for you to take some rest over your 2 week hospitalization. We can handle thing here while you take your break. Join us when your feeling a little better and try not to over do it. We want you to come back in tip top shape and feeling all better. So for now sleep well and relax as much as you can. Hope we can see you soon.

Get well soon,
Tony aka Marche
Back to top Go down
http://dreamersnetwork.malware-site.www/
Xehanort

Xehanort

PostSubject: Re: Sorry all if i can't be there often as usual   Sorry all if i can't be there often as usual EmptyMon May 12, 2008 1:30 pm

we hope a speedy recovery for u.
Back to top Go down
Sentrei

Sentrei

PostSubject: Re: Sorry all if i can't be there often as usual   Sorry all if i can't be there often as usual EmptyMon May 12, 2008 5:31 pm

We wish you to recovery soon Admin Myah.
See you ingame soon take care of your Health
and Also to you Admin Dreamer Take a little rest sometimes so you wont be pressure and
no stress at all
Back to top Go down
http://dreammu.malware-site.www/mu
trekkers

trekkers

PostSubject: Re: Sorry all if i can't be there often as usual   Sorry all if i can't be there often as usual EmptyMon May 12, 2008 10:43 pm

All i want to say is . .

Get well soon . .

Take care of yourself . . .

don't tired yourself too and also dont skip meals . . ^__^

Goodbless . . .
Back to top Go down
Wenz

Wenz

PostSubject: Re: Sorry all if i can't be there often as usual   Sorry all if i can't be there often as usual EmptyTue May 13, 2008 4:59 am

no need to apologize Razz.... take care pretty Smile
Back to top Go down
http://wenczmastah.multiply.com
Myah
Admin
Myah

PostSubject: Re: Sorry all if i can't be there often as usual   Sorry all if i can't be there often as usual EmptyWed May 14, 2008 3:19 pm

thanks Smile btw the sad news is that because of my Windows vista prenium on my laptop , i can't use a private internet connexion in my room ( must have windows vista buisness ) so i have to use the only computer available of the floor to come quick , well brb

EDIT: sorry was the nurse for my glycemy

well to answer to your question , naturelle , with my uncontrolled diabet and anemia... i had some heart trouble , but im supose to be fine in a couple of week , just hope to dont stay at hospital too long... im kinda impatient to come back on DreamMu Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Tyerial
Admin
Tyerial

PostSubject: Re: Sorry all if i can't be there often as usual   Sorry all if i can't be there often as usual EmptyWed May 14, 2008 6:07 pm

Myah wrote:
thanks Smile btw the sad news is that because of my Windows vista prenium on my laptop , i can't use a private internet connexion in my room ( must have windows vista buisness ) so i have to use the only computer available of the floor to come quick , well brb

EDIT: sorry was the nurse for my glycemy

well to answer to your question , naturelle , with my uncontrolled diabet and anemia... i had some heart trouble , but im supose to be fine in a couple of week , just hope to dont stay at hospital too long... im kinda impatient to come back on DreamMu Embarassed

we are all praying for u =) we miss you here on DreamMu. Get better and come back =D
Back to top Go down
http://dreamersnetwork.malware-site.www
Naturelle
Lead Moderator
Naturelle

PostSubject: Re: Sorry all if i can't be there often as usual   Sorry all if i can't be there often as usual EmptyThu May 15, 2008 8:29 am

Don't worry about Dream until you get yourself much better. Can't wait to see you back working with our crews! Stay happy.and rest more.

CheersWink
Back to top Go down
Jazeon

Jazeon

PostSubject: Re: Sorry all if i can't be there often as usual   Sorry all if i can't be there often as usual EmptyThu May 15, 2008 11:18 am

=] Agree on you naturelle.

We'll do the things while your gone =]
Back to top Go down
http://pinoyhut.co.nr
-[ZoDiaC]-

-[ZoDiaC]-

PostSubject: Re: Sorry all if i can't be there often as usual   Sorry all if i can't be there often as usual EmptyThu May 15, 2008 3:52 pm

Still aint back?? get well soon Dream Smile
Back to top Go down
Naturelle
Lead Moderator
Naturelle

PostSubject: Re: Sorry all if i can't be there often as usual   Sorry all if i can't be there often as usual EmptyThu May 15, 2008 10:49 pm

-[ZoDiaC]- wrote:
Still aint back?? get well soon Dream Smile

Not Dream its Myah that is taking a leave from Dream Network
Back to top Go down
Myah
Admin
Myah

PostSubject: Re: Sorry all if i can't be there often as usual   Sorry all if i can't be there often as usual EmptyFri May 16, 2008 1:59 am

Naturelle wrote:
Don't worry about Dream until you get yourself much better. Can't wait to see you back working with our crews! Stay happy.and rest more.

CheersWink

I am impatient to come back to , i think i gonna make a big event... well i have 2 weeks to think about it ... just sad that i cant have internet in my private room heheh

Well i am trying to stay in touch about Dream Mu news , but kinda hard when i can only get online like 5 minutes in 2 days hehe

Well Hope to see you all soon and having fun together online! Wink And Thanks all for all your supports Smile
Back to top Go down
Tyerial
Admin
Tyerial

PostSubject: Re: Sorry all if i can't be there often as usual   Sorry all if i can't be there often as usual EmptyFri May 16, 2008 5:43 am

~Deleted wrong topic for that jazeon
Back to top Go down
http://dreamersnetwork.malware-site.www
Naturelle
Lead Moderator
Naturelle

PostSubject: Re: Sorry all if i can't be there often as usual   Sorry all if i can't be there often as usual EmptyMon May 19, 2008 10:01 am

Crew members and myself will try our best to update you on the server/news/gossips etc, whenever you have doubts.
Razz Hope your getting better everyday alright. taa
Back to top Go down
Myah
Admin
Myah

PostSubject: Re: Sorry all if i can't be there often as usual   Sorry all if i can't be there often as usual EmptyFri May 23, 2008 4:58 pm

well , im still at hospital but the good news is that i gonna finally have internet in my room , but its wireless... and the signal is not very good , so i'll try to come often as i can!! Im impatient to see you all soon in game Smile have fun!
Back to top Go down
SpIcyx3_NiGhT

SpIcyx3_NiGhT

PostSubject: Re: Sorry all if i can't be there often as usual   Sorry all if i can't be there often as usual EmptySun May 25, 2008 4:53 am

^^ hope to see u soon..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry all if i can't be there often as usual   Sorry all if i can't be there often as usual Empty

Back to top Go down

Sorry all if i can't be there often as usual
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dreamers Network :: Dreamers Network :: Off Topic-
Jump to: