Dreamers Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dreamers Network

Welcome to Dreamers Network Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Dreamers Network  Log inLog in  Challenge Network  

[Suggestion] Best player

Go down 
+3
Naturelle
Tyerial
darkylord
7 posters
AuthorMessage
darkylord

darkylord

[Suggestion] Best player Empty
PostSubject: [Suggestion] Best player   [Suggestion] Best player EmptyTue May 20, 2008 2:43 pm

The tytle actually may give you the wrong idea of the whole thing. Let me explain and please ready it so you can understand me.

The main idea is to make an event where people will vote for their favorite person in the server. The one who has the most votes will win some kind of price. We are not so many yet and I think it's possible to have winner. It could be a forum event but I think it would be much better if you could add this voting at the main web page too. It could be for every week or every month.
Of course something like that should have some good rules to avoid abuse.
1. You cant vote Game Masters, Admins, Moderators or anyone else belongs to the Dream mu staff.
2. You can vote only 1 time every week/month (depents if it's weekly event or monthly).
3. It cant won the same player 2 times in a row but he can won 2 times or more if not in row.

The main idea of this event is to make give people one good reason to act good. Maybe they even start like it more after some time.

PS.please dont say agree or disagree, also say a reason or it's like you underastimate your own IQ and just follow what someone else said.I whant to know every voter's opinion with the vote, ad that's why I dont put a poll here.
Back to top Go down
Tyerial
Admin
Tyerial

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion] Best player   [Suggestion] Best player EmptyTue May 20, 2008 5:26 pm

hmmm,we will keep this in mind
Back to top Go down
http://dreamersnetwork.malware-site.www
Naturelle
Lead Moderator
Naturelle

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion] Best player   [Suggestion] Best player EmptyTue May 20, 2008 8:04 pm

darkylord wrote:
3. It cant won the same player 2 times in a row but he can won 2 times or more if not in row.

We cannot control the amount of people to vote for who, if we do control( example: restrict player to win 2 time in a row) it wouldn't be fair and square right?

Thats the part that needs to be edited. Overall I like your suggestion. Wink
Back to top Go down
darkylord

darkylord

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion] Best player   [Suggestion] Best player EmptyWed May 21, 2008 4:28 am

I added this rule for a simple reason, maybe some ppl will try to abuse this event like they will put some friends to vote them all the time even if they dont diserve it.Or maybe they repay them with some other kind of payment (souls or what ever). So if someone wins 2 times in a row the secont time he wont be the winner but the winner will be the person with the seont most votes.
Back to top Go down
Jazeon

Jazeon

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion] Best player   [Suggestion] Best player EmptyWed May 21, 2008 6:18 am

So you meant something like.. MVP thingy.
Back to top Go down
http://pinoyhut.co.nr
Naturelle
Lead Moderator
Naturelle

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion] Best player   [Suggestion] Best player EmptyThu May 22, 2008 5:54 am

darkylord wrote:
I added this rule for a simple reason, maybe some ppl will try to abuse this event like they will put some friends to vote them all the time even if they dont diserve it.Or maybe they repay them with some other kind of payment (souls or what ever). So if someone wins 2 times in a row the secont time he wont be the winner but the winner will be the person with the seont most votes.

You got a point there too, partly agree with what you said but still if players are only allowed to vote once every week/month thats already the bottom line of fairness. Same thing is happening in the forum already (favourite gamemaster poll) only can vote once per player.
Back to top Go down
darkylord

darkylord

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion] Best player   [Suggestion] Best player EmptyThu May 22, 2008 7:18 am

The main reason I make this suggestion is becuse every time I log in the only thing I can see in /post is people fighting and swearing each other. Try to log in in server 1 and dont speak in GM's global chat. Just see what they write in /post. No matter how much time you w8 the only thing you will see is that, people swearing and flaming each other. I dont like a server like that and I sure cant play in a server like that. So we have to change those thigs we dont like (instead of just quiting and try other server), and that's just one little things among the many we have to do to help the whole situation.
Back to top Go down
Jazeon

Jazeon

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion] Best player   [Suggestion] Best player EmptyThu May 22, 2008 7:52 am

darkylord wrote:
The main reason I make this suggestion is becuse every time I log in the only thing I can see in /post is people fighting and swearing each other. Try to log in in server 1 and dont speak in GM's global chat. Just see what they write in /post. No matter how much time you w8 the only thing you will see is that, people swearing and flaming each other. I dont like a server like that and I sure cant play in a server like that. So we have to change those thigs we dont like (instead of just quiting and try other server), and that's just one little things among the many we have to do to help the whole situation.

I agree on you dark. When i login once people was like " Noob noob " And people were telling them not to speak of other language using /post but .. They really don't understand.. Hmm..
Is it right if /post command would be disabled? o. o
Back to top Go down
Bunnykiller

Bunnykiller

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion] Best player   [Suggestion] Best player EmptyThu May 22, 2008 8:37 am

But nt all de guy fight in de game dude is onli a matter of time but they all speak pinoy lanague nt english in post so wat can we do? we try to stop them tell them english in post but they dun care
Back to top Go down
Naturelle
Lead Moderator
Naturelle

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion] Best player   [Suggestion] Best player EmptyThu May 22, 2008 9:19 am

For those who don't appreciate what /post is for.

Regarding /post :

~ Its actually for marketing/recruitments/general help and simple
question that other players can see and reply to it -

if /post is
removed,everyone will be living in their own world and it will be hard
to buy and sell items

~ And only english is allowed. (Speaking other languagues may recieve warnings and chatban)

~ Swearing is not allowed in /post (or anywhere else!).

~ Taunting IS allowed but don't go overboard. (Direct insult to self or their parents is NOT allowed)

Anything thats against the simple rules here pls SS the entire chat convo and report in the forum.
Back to top Go down
Xehanort

Xehanort

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion] Best player   [Suggestion] Best player EmptyThu May 22, 2008 9:24 am

if i say ''damn u all!!!'' do i get banned?
Back to top Go down
Jazeon

Jazeon

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion] Best player   [Suggestion] Best player EmptyThu May 22, 2008 9:32 am

ROFL of course. What if an admin may get inside?
Back to top Go down
Xehanort

Xehanort

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion] Best player   [Suggestion] Best player EmptyThu May 22, 2008 9:34 am

ofcourse i wont say that, i mean what if a players said that =P
Back to top Go down
Jazeon

Jazeon

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion] Best player   [Suggestion] Best player EmptyThu May 22, 2008 9:36 am

Well for sure Dead ... Remember " ALL " I can only say two words " Thank You " ROFL
Back to top Go down
darkylord

darkylord

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion] Best player   [Suggestion] Best player EmptyThu May 22, 2008 10:00 am

Hey everyone, you are getting off topic you know...
Stick on the suggestion pls. We can talk about /post command in other thread, dont you think?
Back to top Go down
Jazeon

Jazeon

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion] Best player   [Suggestion] Best player EmptyThu May 22, 2008 1:10 pm

Well. Its still on the topic darkylord. But he asked him what would happen.. Hmm. Actually i'm suggesting alright. Its better for me. To directly let them taste banned =]

Hmm.. is it that scary to lose a player?
Back to top Go down
darkylord

darkylord

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion] Best player   [Suggestion] Best player EmptyThu May 22, 2008 1:38 pm

No it's not on topic bro.The topic is the suggestion about the event I say here. The reasons I suggest it are too many and they are on topic only as a quick and little report to them and not in such deep conversation on each of them. About post we can make an other thread with topic : the /post chat.You see some ppl talking abou this offtopic conversation havent even tell their opinion about my suggestion....

Now pls, vote for this suggestion I make here and tell the reasons of your votes, that's all Razz
Back to top Go down
Jazeon

Jazeon

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion] Best player   [Suggestion] Best player EmptyFri May 23, 2008 12:15 am

Well alright darky =] Because sometimes i just wanna talk funny things. Its not all about serious things in all problems ROFL =]

So what could we vote. Can you make it a poll? O.o
Back to top Go down
darkylord

darkylord

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion] Best player   [Suggestion] Best player EmptyFri May 23, 2008 2:12 am

And it's very good, make fun, I mean fun is nessessery, allways. But pls, make fun on-topic Razz

About the voting thing, as I say in my first post, I havent put a poll to avoid ppl just voting without telling why. So I guess you just have to say , actually I think you allready did, but some other people havent yet, I would like to know what they thing about my suggestion Smile
Back to top Go down
byakuya

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion] Best player   [Suggestion] Best player EmptyMon May 26, 2008 6:16 am

yup i like de idea,im oready cal upon to vote for my friend even before dling the game... >_>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion] Best player   [Suggestion] Best player Empty

Back to top Go down

[Suggestion] Best player
Page 1 of 1