Dreamers Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dreamers Network

Welcome to Dreamers Network Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Dreamers Network  Log inLog in  Challenge Network  

about Guild

Go down 
+3
trekkers
SpIcyx3_NiGhT
DooDz
7 posters
AuthorMessage
DooDz

DooDz

about Guild Empty
PostSubject: about Guild   about Guild EmptySun May 25, 2008 4:48 am

i suggest that we will have a guild hall on our forum but password protected because some of the users might know our plans or something,,,like other mu servers has a guild hall
Back to top Go down
SpIcyx3_NiGhT

SpIcyx3_NiGhT

about Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: about Guild   about Guild EmptySun May 25, 2008 4:51 am

theres already have a guild discussion section already dude.. please check before posting
Back to top Go down
DooDz

DooDz

about Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: about Guild   about Guild EmptySun May 25, 2008 5:03 am

but i can see what they have post...just look at this forum

*Link Removed*

scroll down and find guild hall there are many guilds and try to go there..there are passwords

Edited by Trekkers: sorry . . no Advertising other server here . . although you didn't mean to advertise . .it will fall to that . .

Thank you . . .
Back to top Go down
trekkers

trekkers

about Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: about Guild   about Guild EmptySun May 25, 2008 5:06 am

Nice suggestion. . .

and SpIcy is right . . .as for now just enjoy the guild discussion . . . since we dont have it yet here . . .
about that secret plans or whatsoever . . . just private message it to your members. . . . .
Back to top Go down
-[ZoDiaC]-

-[ZoDiaC]-

about Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: about Guild   about Guild EmptySun May 25, 2008 6:39 am

guild discussion is part of open forum.. and ppl can spy on evryones Guild plans.. and thats gay Razz
Back to top Go down
Kalicrates

Kalicrates

about Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: about Guild   about Guild EmptySun May 25, 2008 6:40 am

trekkers wrote:

Nice suggestion. . .

and SpIcy is right . . .as for now just enjoy the guild discussion . . . since we dont have it yet here . . .

That mean we will have it? :p

Its a nice idea , we need a little of privacy in guild matters and if we are 25 members PM them all with a topic and reply etc ,etc , is a little hard xP
Back to top Go down
trekkers

trekkers

about Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: about Guild   about Guild EmptySun May 25, 2008 6:54 am

Kalicrates wrote:

Its a nice idea , we need a little of privacy in guild matters and if we are 25 members PM them all with a topic and reply etc ,etc , is a little hard xP

i cant decide about this . . i just said that it is a nice idea . . . only Admin can approve this matter . . . the best thing we can do is to wait them to reply here . . . but i think its hard on this kind of forum . . & this is not that important . . .

bout sending PM's to about 25 members, its not that hard . . learn the basic . .Copy Pasting . .^_^ or make your own forum for your Guild discussions . . . .^__^

and btw, why discuss it on forum if you can discuss it ingame bout your secret plans. . .
Back to top Go down
Kalicrates

Kalicrates

about Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: about Guild   about Guild EmptySun May 25, 2008 8:28 am

trekkers wrote:
Kalicrates wrote:

i cant decide about this . . i just said that it is a nice idea . . . only Admin can approve this matter . . . the best thing we can do is to wait them to reply here . . . but i think its hard on this kind of forum . . & this is not that important . . .

bout sending PM's to about 25 members, its not that hard . . learn the basic . .Copy Pasting . .^_^ or make your own forum for your Guild discussions . . . .^__^

and btw, why discuss it on forum if you can discuss it ingame bout your secret plans. . .

I mean .. For example Discuss about CS strategy , maybe u need some draws ,etc , so the forum is better and when someone reply everybody can see his/her reply and then make a constructive post , but if they have to reply to you a PM and then u send the reply of each one to each other its hard O__O
Back to top Go down
DooDz

DooDz

about Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: about Guild   about Guild EmptySun May 25, 2008 9:08 am

kali is right...we need some opinions and tactics so that we can win CS and also let it secret..so that ppl cant not copy our strategy..
Back to top Go down
trekkers

trekkers

about Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: about Guild   about Guild EmptySun May 25, 2008 9:15 am

Kalicrates wrote:
I mean .. For example Discuss about CS strategy , maybe u need some draws ,etc , so the forum is better and when someone reply everybody can see his/her reply and then make a constructive post , but if they have to reply to you a PM and then u send the reply of each one to each other its hard O__O

Well, speaking of CS . . i think you dont need to take days to make plans . . you can talk it ingame by guildchat and ally guild chat . . . where everyone can read it too . . .

we have own the Castle on the other server without planing it by days . . but planing it ingame on action . . .
the most important on CS is a SM Mana Shield, BK Forti, Elf buff and DL buff to all players and discuss the strategy in action . . the command and conquer ingame Very Happy . . . .

if you try to discuss it by days . .you cant say theres no traitor on the guild a spy of other Guilds . . .and you cant say all your members know how to use the forum and some will not be online . .so much better talk it ingame^__^
Back to top Go down
darkylord

darkylord

about Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: about Guild   about Guild EmptySun May 25, 2008 2:11 pm

It's a nice idea, and I like it. But if it wont be done here, then just make your own forum for your guild ( like I have Razz ).It's harder but it's even more protected and organized.
Back to top Go down
-[ZoDiaC]-

-[ZoDiaC]-

about Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: about Guild   about Guild EmptySun May 25, 2008 6:23 pm

trekkers wrote:

Well, speaking of CS . . i think you dont need to take days to make plans . . you can talk it ingame by guildchat and ally guild chat . . . where everyone can read it too . . .

we have own the Castle on the other server without planing it by days . . but planing it ingame on action . . .
the most important on CS is a SM Mana Shield, BK Forti, Elf buff and DL buff to all players and discuss the strategy in action . . the command and conquer ingame Very Happy . . . .

if you try to discuss it by days . .you cant say theres no traitor on the guild a spy of other Guilds . . .and you cant say all your members know how to use the forum and some will not be online . .so much better talk it ingame^__^

being prepared is better Razz

and some issues must also be discussed in Guild only..

for instance that a member is a cannibal/gay/lesbie/alien or something else Razz
Back to top Go down
DooDz

DooDz

about Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: about Guild   about Guild EmptyMon May 26, 2008 2:04 pm

-[ZoDiaC]- wrote:
trekkers wrote:

being prepared is better Razz

and some issues must also be discussed in Guild only..

for instance that a member is a cannibal/gay/lesbie/alien or something else Razz

and also there some private discussions for guild members only Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tony aka Marche
Admin

about Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: about Guild   about Guild EmptyMon May 26, 2008 11:07 pm

This is a good idea but you've only been thinking about yourself. It's not easy making groups for a certain guild and making a forum section for them. Verifying it easy but doing to for a lot of guild isn't worth the time. If you want to plan stuff out make a guild forum or talk about it ingame.
Back to top Go down
http://dreamersnetwork.malware-site.www/
Kalicrates

Kalicrates

about Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: about Guild   about Guild EmptyMon May 26, 2008 11:27 pm

Make a like just 10/15 Guild Halls , so there will be only a few sub-forums and put a thread to request for a guild hall , with requirements of course , like guild master must have 50 posts on forums , Guild Halls cant be 1 week inactive or it will be given to another guild , etc, etc ,etc....
Back to top Go down
Tony aka Marche
Admin

about Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: about Guild   about Guild EmptyMon May 26, 2008 11:41 pm

Yea but either way it's alot of work and we have a limit on what we can do.
Back to top Go down
http://dreamersnetwork.malware-site.www/
Kalicrates

Kalicrates

about Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: about Guild   about Guild EmptyMon May 26, 2008 11:43 pm

Well if it is not possible then there is nothing more to say , just 1 question , this forum is definitive?
Back to top Go down
darkylord

darkylord

about Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: about Guild   about Guild EmptyTue May 27, 2008 6:41 am

Actually I have seen about it a little bit and at this forum it cant be done unless you create a new group for each forum and give them permition to see and write at a certain category which can be their GH.but that would be troublesome to be done for each guild.
You see you cant make a category and give it pass protection here.
Back to top Go down
-[ZoDiaC]-

-[ZoDiaC]-

about Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: about Guild   about Guild EmptyTue May 27, 2008 6:56 am

why dont we make our forum in vBulletine imao:)

just an opinion Very Happy
Back to top Go down
darkylord

darkylord

about Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: about Guild   about Guild EmptyTue May 27, 2008 7:29 am

I think you have to use money there Razz
Back to top Go down
-[ZoDiaC]-

-[ZoDiaC]-

about Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: about Guild   about Guild EmptyTue May 27, 2008 10:06 am

Doodz has his own forum in vBulletine and told me its for free.. ayyt doodz?
Back to top Go down
DooDz

DooDz

about Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: about Guild   about Guild EmptyTue May 27, 2008 3:37 pm

yah ur right zodiac..100% free..

heres my forum its an anime forum..

http://genkai.0fees.net/index.php

its new...Very Happy
Back to top Go down
-[ZoDiaC]-

-[ZoDiaC]-

about Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: about Guild   about Guild EmptyTue May 27, 2008 4:31 pm

but still.. its up to staff to compliment this..
Back to top Go down
darkylord

darkylord

about Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: about Guild   about Guild EmptyTue May 27, 2008 5:36 pm

Actually I found a vbulet forum free too but I'm not sure it's really ligal...
Back to top Go down
DooDz

DooDz

about Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: about Guild   about Guild EmptyWed May 28, 2008 1:46 am

darkylord wrote:
Actually I found a vbulet forum free too but I'm not sure it's really ligal...

its legal...its not hack....i just downloaded the files and upload it to my forum..its like upgrade...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

about Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: about Guild   about Guild Empty

Back to top Go down

about Guild
Page 1 of 1