Dreamers Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dreamers Network

Welcome to Dreamers Network Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Dreamers Network  Log inLog in  Challenge Network  

WHY WE CANT WARP IN KANTURU MAPS???

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SpongE^Bob

SpongE^Bob

WHY WE CANT WARP IN KANTURU MAPS??? Empty
PostSubject: WHY WE CANT WARP IN KANTURU MAPS???   WHY WE CANT WARP IN KANTURU MAPS??? EmptyMon May 26, 2008 12:39 am

HI to all Dream MU staff......I have Question why cant move in kanturu map but i already download the "fixwarp patch" and still no happening either there is new map appeared... but still cant warp T_T.....Please Admin fix it and give the "new fixwarp patch" i think the old fixwarp patch are not working T_T.....
Back to top Go down
Tony aka Marche
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WHY WE CANT WARP IN KANTURU MAPS???   WHY WE CANT WARP IN KANTURU MAPS??? EmptyMon May 26, 2008 3:16 am

Warp fix patch? I configured the the server files to make all warps work except for Kantru 2 and Kantru 3. Note that I am going to release a new client soon that will have a few things that you guys might like. One it will have the warp fixes, two it will have everything in english, and three a few other bugs will be fixed.
Back to top Go down
http://dreamersnetwork.malware-site.www/
SpongE^Bob

SpongE^Bob

PostSubject: Re: WHY WE CANT WARP IN KANTURU MAPS???   WHY WE CANT WARP IN KANTURU MAPS??? EmptyMon May 26, 2008 10:29 am

There is new client???Is that client of Season 3 episode 2???
Please Dreamer avoid wipe out of characters T_T
Hope this have Sumoner...
Back to top Go down
Naturelle
Lead Moderator
Naturelle

PostSubject: Re: WHY WE CANT WARP IN KANTURU MAPS???   WHY WE CANT WARP IN KANTURU MAPS??? EmptyMon May 26, 2008 7:46 pm

SpongE^Bob wrote:
There is new client???Is that client of Season 3 episode 2???
Please Dreamer avoid wipe out of characters T_T
Hope this have Sumoner...

Tony aka Marche wrote:
One it will have the warp fixes, two it will have everything in english, and three a few other bugs will be fixed.

Please do not expect too much from our dear admins at one time. They are fixing as much bugs at one time. Like Tony said, new client will be for
1) warp fix
2) everything in english
3) some bug will be fixed.

That doesnt mean theres season3ep2 and summoners.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHY WE CANT WARP IN KANTURU MAPS???   WHY WE CANT WARP IN KANTURU MAPS??? Empty

Back to top Go down

WHY WE CANT WARP IN KANTURU MAPS???
Page 1 of 1