Dreamers Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dreamers Network

Welcome to Dreamers Network Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Dreamers Network  Log inLog in  Challenge Network  

Reaching out to more people

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
byakuya

Reaching out to more people Empty
PostSubject: Reaching out to more people   Reaching out to more people EmptyMon May 26, 2008 7:42 am

Hi admins/Moderators,
I would like to start a trend of suggestions that would improve the number of players actually joining/playing in the server and so to enhance de survivability of the server.
I would begin by suggesting to our dear players who find this server fun and enjoyable to play in to recommend to old players like me to try out this server,if one loyal player would recommend this to another friend,it would add up to a significant amount of players.

It's something like a word of mouth marketing i did in my past server as a GM with my admin friend as simply relying on de search engine marketing of the server wont do,as more players see the *amount of flow of players in a server before they *actually try out the server.

Im suggesting all this information as i knew this server is pretty new and am concerned on de overall finances on actually maintaining the server.

Any revision/comments to this topic are welcomed as the same with any suggestions and i wish everyone will have a pleasant time ahead just like i do.

Best Rgds
Vicky

**UPDATED

CS Event : 1

Last edited by byakuya on Wed May 28, 2008 8:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xehanort

Xehanort

PostSubject: Re: Reaching out to more people   Reaching out to more people EmptyMon May 26, 2008 8:31 am

well i noticed everytime i vote , that not all players votes for us -.- so few who tire themselves and vote...

the higher rank we r , the more players will come
Back to top Go down
Jazeon

Jazeon

PostSubject: Re: Reaching out to more people   Reaching out to more people EmptyMon May 26, 2008 1:14 pm

Umm. the vote button. hehee ^^, Made a script at mah computer. Hohoho
Back to top Go down
http://pinoyhut.co.nr
-[ZoDiaC]-

-[ZoDiaC]-

PostSubject: Re: Reaching out to more people   Reaching out to more people EmptyMon May 26, 2008 1:34 pm

voting is the secret for it Smile
Back to top Go down
byakuya

PostSubject: Re: Reaching out to more people   Reaching out to more people EmptyTue May 27, 2008 2:47 am

I agree with u guys on the voting system but i would feel more suggestions from other old players other then me to share opinions on improving the flow of people coming would be nice.

As for me,i was introduced to come here cuz of friends and i came here to play with my gaming budds.

Maybe we can start a topic on "What keeps you playing in MU" sorta topic to better understand players' needs like *friends.*server specs.*server events etc.So admins can design the server or GMs can regulate more events

Why i want to highlight this is cuz even we hav high voting and more people comes in, and not everyone comes in with the intention on staying,they jus come in sign up,make chars quit.

And so,having a topic on server preferences and Server marketing would be good.

Point taken 1: voting **its gd to attracting more people,*most likely it be the old school players like me from back in 97D.So having a topic on *what they like in a server would be coolz.

Point 2: as the suggestions forum sub header is abit general,having a thread of a related topic would help spearhead into a direction as most people in Mu forums are so *active in posting unless you *start saying something.

Overall,thanks all for the attention to my humble concerns.

Rgds
Vicky
Back to top Go down
Kalicrates

Kalicrates

PostSubject: Re: Reaching out to more people   Reaching out to more people EmptyTue May 27, 2008 6:31 pm

byakuya wrote:

Maybe we can start a topic on "What keeps you playing in MU" sorta topic to better understand players' needs like *friends.*server specs.*server events etc.So admins can design the server or GMs can regulate more events..

Thats true =) , specially CS event ^_^ , if the server have a great CS then more ppl want to play Very Happy (thats my opinion)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reaching out to more people   Reaching out to more people Empty

Back to top Go down

Reaching out to more people
Page 1 of 1