Dreamers Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dreamers Network

Welcome to Dreamers Network Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Dreamers Network  Log inLog in  Challenge Network  

About the drop event

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
micvar

About the  drop event Empty
PostSubject: About the drop event   About the  drop event EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 9:24 am

Admin at the drop event yesterday in the pvp server i tried to get items and i would of exept it kept telling me that the items didnt belong to me.... please tell me why it said that. i would have gotten enough items encluding a could pair of wings if it wasnt for that, and the items i was trying to get there were no players close to them. Please tell me why.........
Back to top Go down
Talsiber

Talsiber

PostSubject: Re: About the drop event   About the  drop event EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 9:39 am

Looks like you dont know much from mu. That's fine, you can allways learn Smile

What happened is that that since the admin droped the BoKs (boxes of kundun) the items actually belog to him. So there is a time period before someone else can pick them up. When the period is over then the first who click on them pick them up (so is such event you have to be a "fast clicker" ). This time period is to avoid stealing items or jewels from each other.
Back to top Go down
Bunnykiller

Bunnykiller

PostSubject: Re: About the drop event   About the  drop event EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 4:09 pm

ya is to gave people time to take de item if u think u get it straight away it not fun anyway and people can steal ur item if u drop bok around and it nt fair to de people if they win it and u just took de item they drop hw would u feel if u de one lost that item?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About the drop event   About the  drop event Empty

Back to top Go down

About the drop event
Page 1 of 1