Dreamers Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dreamers Network

Welcome to Dreamers Network Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Dreamers Network  Log inLog in  Challenge Network  

Listen Up Everyone!

Go down 
+13
Excalibur
Kalicrates
crippler70
-[ZoDiaC]-
WaRRaT
EvIlMeTaLLiCa
Freedom
Xenia
Tyerial
Xehanort
Jazeon
Bunnykiller
Tony aka Marche
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
pinedaken

pinedaken

Listen Up Everyone! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Listen Up Everyone!   Listen Up Everyone! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 10:39 am

coz u guys are part of the network.. u are an admin xenia... you do alot of things i know that which doesnt bore u... and wiping, for u is a good idea coz ull still have power over the server... ohh and iknow admins get access to items... so yea u can try anything u want...
Back to top Go down
darkylord

darkylord

PostSubject: Re: Listen Up Everyone!   Listen Up Everyone! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 10:39 am

ok let me explain it better.
Not all ppl donate.
Whoever donates enough money can get FO.
Donations support the server, no donations server will have some hard times (you seems to forget that a lot).
Since donators does actually keep the server alive they should have a reward.
If you think it's unfair the donators to beat you up then think : they have give real money, you are playing just for free.
Actually donators are just 3% maybe less from the ppl who plays in the server. So you kill all the others.
If you have a 2 option set you can still beat one with FO.I have done it before many times in other servers.
Back to top Go down
pinedaken

pinedaken

PostSubject: Re: Listen Up Everyone!   Listen Up Everyone! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 10:41 am

yea and good lucks to you all.. hope that the server will gain more ppl playing... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pinedaken

pinedaken

PostSubject: Re: Listen Up Everyone!   Listen Up Everyone! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 10:42 am

i dont care darky go and explain everything u want i stil dont care... coz ill quit this server so good lucks to all of u in the server Very Happy
Back to top Go down
darkylord

darkylord

PostSubject: Re: Listen Up Everyone!   Listen Up Everyone! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 10:48 am

ohhh in that case there is nothing to explain, you know allready everything but you are too stuborn bro. If you whant to quite for no reason then ok, go on it's totally up to you.
But you shouldnt use that for an excuse. You should just let us know from the begining that you just whant to quite so I wouldnt have to make all this explain for nothing.
bye bye.
Back to top Go down
pinedaken

pinedaken

PostSubject: Re: Listen Up Everyone!   Listen Up Everyone! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 10:53 am

lolx... one reason is the wiping... since i dont want to go against admins and gms, i decide to quit so i wont end up as the "bad guy" in this game... so guess its bye and wish gudluck to all...
Back to top Go down
EvIlMeTaLLiCa

EvIlMeTaLLiCa

PostSubject: Listen Up Everyone!   Listen Up Everyone! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 11:02 am

Hmmmmm..................

Let Me Ask A Question........

What I Want To Ask Is..........

Why U WaNNa Make A Wipe Out IN Dream????

Cause in The season 2 dream mu u also make a wipe out....

And Many Players Have Not Played Dream Because Of Wipe Out....

Cause What They Want There Is CS.......

And CS Is Fun.....

And When Admins Made A Wipe Out Many PLayers Should Start Making Accnts Again....

And They Will Begin Being A Newbie Or NOOB.....

We LOST Many Players Because Of THat.....

What I Want To Say Is If DreamMu Will Be Having A Wipe Out Again Is....

I Think Many PLayers That Are Max Will Not Play Again....

Cause They Will Think That If THey Have Become Max Again....

There Will Be A Wipe Out Again......

And How About The FO Sets And Swords That WaRRaT Lend Us???

Will They Be Wipe Out Also???

Im Just Saying This So That Admins Can Have Some Sollutions About This WIPE OUT THING....

And Im MeTaLLiCa In Game......

Or Just Call Me JhErZ.....

Just Asking Some Questions....

Hope No One Will Get ANgry At ME....

^_^
Back to top Go down
http://muwarlords.heavenforum.com
darkylord

darkylord

PostSubject: Re: Listen Up Everyone!   Listen Up Everyone! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 11:19 am

Answer is simple :
1. Wipe is because new players quite because almost everyone here has FO from the transfer event we had so it's too unfair for them.
2.FOs from donation will be given back.For more details about that you have to ask dreamer.
Back to top Go down
EvIlMeTaLLiCa

EvIlMeTaLLiCa

PostSubject: Listen Up Everyone!   Listen Up Everyone! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 11:49 am

THen...........

If Thats The Case.....

Why Dont Wipe THe Sets Only???

Not The Accounts...........

Cause It Is Very Unfair To THose Who Are Maxed Stats.....

T_T
Back to top Go down
http://muwarlords.heavenforum.com
Bunnykiller

Bunnykiller

PostSubject: Re: Listen Up Everyone!   Listen Up Everyone! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 11:56 am

I go check other mu much for them their bok drop fo item why u guy do it so taht it will be good for all player
Back to top Go down
darkylord

darkylord

PostSubject: Re: Listen Up Everyone!   Listen Up Everyone! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 11:57 am

I think that's too hard. You know, there are about 200 sets out there from that event...
Back to top Go down
Bunnykiller

Bunnykiller

PostSubject: Re: Listen Up Everyone!   Listen Up Everyone! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 12:00 pm

so 200 set but other sv they got their fo from bok they dun donate but they hunt it so it fair to those they hunt not like donate if nt why dun just wipe de god dam set instead and change it all to bok drop fo item it much better
Back to top Go down
Xenia

Xenia

PostSubject: Re: Listen Up Everyone!   Listen Up Everyone! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 12:08 pm

well no matter what you guys will complain

like i said i dont like the wipe either.

but i will have to start over to

and u know what i dont care.

i will be a big noob lol

its just a game
pp come ppl go

and has for me having anything i want thats a big LOL

AND I HAVE PLAYED OTHER MU'S TOO

and no fo items ever dropped from boks

and yes i have 3 chars that are maxed.

oh well ill get them there again =)
Back to top Go down
WaRRaT

WaRRaT

PostSubject: Re: Listen Up Everyone!   Listen Up Everyone! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 12:19 pm

Well lets just w8 the outcome of the proposed wipeout.. ill be there after the wipeout to play and help my loyal members to be maxed again..Lets stop arguing about this..

now if there will be wipeouts, i wish it will be "asap".

tnx
Back to top Go down
Bunnykiller

Bunnykiller

PostSubject: Re: Listen Up Everyone!   Listen Up Everyone! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 12:22 pm

Edited by Xenia

dont post other servers name again inhere
Back to top Go down
darkylord

darkylord

PostSubject: Re: Listen Up Everyone!   Listen Up Everyone! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 12:33 pm

There is not need to argue on this since we all know that a wipe is the only thing that can save the server right now. Btw if there where FOs drop or sold in NPC or something like that then none would donte and server need donations.
So let's stop being selfish for a change and look for the best of the server and before you say anything for it you should know that I'll als lose my FO set and my maxed characters yet I prefer to see the server growing than keep them at an empty server.
Back to top Go down
crippler70

PostSubject: Re: Listen Up Everyone!   Listen Up Everyone! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 3:36 pm

PINEDAKEN and BUNNY KILLER... reasons are awfully wrong!!! my God..

simple.. no donations.. = server down..

try running a server like this.. offcourse you need electricity to power the computer.. who you want to pay the electricity bill? the ADMINS parents? lol.. be practical.. think first before complaining.. it is more unfair for the donators if anybody has FO sets.. while they never donate for the server.. while the donators help the server just to be able to run and let more players play..

no hard fillings just explaining... maybe some words here can make you understand something.. T_T
Back to top Go down
Tony aka Marche
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Listen Up Everyone!   Listen Up Everyone! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 7:58 pm

Ok first of all putting F.O Items in Boks it will kill the server. No donations=server down! Xehanort main has F.O because he did the transfer event. As you can see the Admins are playing fair and so are the GMs. THe GMS are on a seperate account and there normal is on another account. Why? This is so they can't get F.O and items onto their char. unfairly. Looks at me I'm an admin and I play on my normal char. fairly so don't complain only the Admins and GMs char. get the F.O stuff not there main. The whole reason I'm doing tihs wipe is to start over everything and get another fresh start. Once this wipe is finished we might not ever have another one. Dream Mu Season 2 had no CS and was bugged badly as most of you saw. Season 3 Episode 1 is almost as good and we are still working on it. If you guys want CS and other things you will have to support us and give us time to fix it. Rmember that we keep this server up for people to have fun. And very little few people donate so don't complain.
Back to top Go down
http://dreamersnetwork.malware-site.www/
Excalibur

Excalibur

PostSubject: Re: Listen Up Everyone!   Listen Up Everyone! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 9:05 pm

Tony aka Marche wrote:
very little few people donate so don't complain.

so we can not say whether we like it or not right ?
is ur decision and thats it... Wink
Back to top Go down
Master9889

Master9889

PostSubject: Re: Listen Up Everyone!   Listen Up Everyone! - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 7:33 am

Erm... 1st of all,when will this server wipe out? 2nd,when is the 200 free sets event?
Back to top Go down
Jazeon

Jazeon

PostSubject: Re: Listen Up Everyone!   Listen Up Everyone! - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 9:05 am

Baaa. I think the set free should be disable thou. Let us play fairly Just cuz we can achieve fo sets in the start. Then no donation would occur. Cuz people already have what they needed. So better disable it enough
Back to top Go down
http://pinoyhut.co.nr
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Listen Up Everyone!   Listen Up Everyone! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Listen Up Everyone!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dreamers Network :: Dreamers Network :: Off Topic-
Jump to: