Dreamers Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dreamers Network

Welcome to Dreamers Network Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Dreamers Network  Log inLog in  Challenge Network  

PK event only in Dungeon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Freedom

Freedom

PK event only in Dungeon Empty
PostSubject: PK event only in Dungeon   PK event only in Dungeon EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 11:27 am

OK this is a Event created by me Freedom. Its a PK all event which is only to be held in dungeon. When a GM post this event, players who wish to join will have to PM the GM. The GM will den warp the players to dungeon coords>>01 175 221
Only PM the GM once please. And when the GM warp players to the map, non must move no matter what untill the event starts. I tried to make a event, but it failed as many players do not listen to the rules and i am the only GM online. I think for this event to be held, mayb 2-3 GMs online would be GREAT. i have some SS of it.

PK event only in Dungeon Pkeven10

I do hope that i can make this event again and hopefully players who joined will listen to rules.

Thankz and God bless all

Last edited by Freedom on Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xia0s0nZ

Xia0s0nZ

PostSubject: Re: PK event only in Dungeon   PK event only in Dungeon EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 11:39 am

i think it would be better if u get more players lol,

hm,for me (coz i did that event somewhere else) those who did not listen would be out of the event.
Back to top Go down
Freedom

Freedom

PostSubject: Re: PK event only in Dungeon   PK event only in Dungeon EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 6:11 pm

Sorry for my mistakes. I can only post one SS as the rest were gone in my recycle bin lol.
Yes, it would be better if more players join this event. And you can see that the cage in dungeon will be packed XD... The next time i do this event, and if any players do not listen i would have to disconnect the player. So hopefully all who read this n wanted to join, PLS listen to the GMs incharge of it.

Thankz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PK event only in Dungeon   PK event only in Dungeon Empty

Back to top Go down

PK event only in Dungeon
Page 1 of 1