Dreamers Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dreamers Network

Welcome to Dreamers Network Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Dreamers Network  Log inLog in  Challenge Network  

Report To CookieGM

Go down 
+4
Memorial
Freedom
Bo0oDyHell
Punisher
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Punisher

Report To CookieGM Empty
PostSubject: Report To CookieGM   Report To CookieGM EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 5:06 pm

hello all
About First SS Memoiral Kill ppl on arena And he post for me kill elf in guild
not say gm warp all guild on arena for kill them

About Other SS

IAM Play war vs memorial and i'm winner and after GM WARP ME ON DEVIAS AGAIN FOR PLAY WAR VS HIM AGAIN AND WHEN I SAY NO HE KILL ME AND GM WARP ME MANY TIME FOR MEMORIAL KILL ME

AND IAM ASK BODY FOR HELP HE WAS AFK SO HE CANT SEE IT OR SEE WHAT HAPPEND T_T
PLS HELP ME DREAMER OR OTHER GM OR ADMIN

Report To CookieGM Screen042923070000ha1
Report To CookieGM Screen042923070000ha1.6de33451f9
Report To CookieGM Screen042923070001sz1
Report To CookieGM Screen042923070001sz1.e2122c85b9
Report To CookieGM Screen042923190007ys5
Report To CookieGM Screen042923190007ys5.125eb08c5b
Report To CookieGM Screen042923410009jj4
Report To CookieGM Screen042923410009jj4.1a247be2c0
Report To CookieGM Screen042923390008pd7
Report To CookieGM Screen042923390008pd7.7def2abf07
Report To CookieGM Screen042923510011bb8
Report To CookieGM Screen042923510011bb8.60744e1584
Report To CookieGM Screen042923510012lp9
Report To CookieGM Screen042923510012lp9.7afc2ee73b
Back to top Go down
Bo0oDyHell

Bo0oDyHell

Report To CookieGM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report To CookieGM   Report To CookieGM EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 5:09 pm

Oh Sorry Guys I Was AFK
Iam Eating Razz
Lets Wait Dreamer Or Myah

And Yes Its Worng T_T
Lets Wait Dreamer
Back to top Go down
http://dreammu.malware-site.www
Freedom

Freedom

Report To CookieGM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report To CookieGM   Report To CookieGM EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 6:22 pm

From what i see in the arena was OK ...Memorial was PKing outside the gate where it is allow to be PK beyond the 2 guards standing there. SO i dun think Memorial did anything wrong here.

As for CookieGM, i did not see any movement/talking or whatsoever from her. And Memorial was standing there doing nothing. How he PK u? Can u post a SS of him PKing u at devias?

thankz alot

*btw PKin is allowed anywhere in the map. ONLY arena gate is not allowed*
Back to top Go down
Punisher

Report To CookieGM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report To CookieGM   Report To CookieGM EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 6:44 pm

You Don't SEE ME DEAD ON SEE AND HE PK ?
He kill me on SS and Memorial OutLow
Back to top Go down
Bo0oDyHell

Bo0oDyHell

Report To CookieGM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report To CookieGM   Report To CookieGM EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 6:48 pm

LOOK TO This SS
HE HE IS PK
HE SAID TO ME HE KILLED PUNISHER 2 TIME LOOK AND TELL ME
Report To CookieGM Screen042923510011bb8
Report To CookieGM Screen042923510011bb8.60744e1584 Report To CookieGM Screen042923510012lp9
Report To CookieGM Screen042923510012lp9.7afc2ee73b
Back to top Go down
Punisher

Report To CookieGM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report To CookieGM   Report To CookieGM EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 6:53 pm

Yes And CookieGM warp me there 2 TIME
i can't teke SS with its fast
Back to top Go down
Bo0oDyHell

Bo0oDyHell

Report To CookieGM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report To CookieGM   Report To CookieGM EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 6:56 pm

Ok Dont Spamming In This Topic
Wait Dreamer Or Myah
Back to top Go down
Punisher

Report To CookieGM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report To CookieGM   Report To CookieGM EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 7:07 pm

Ok BoDy Thanks
i wait Mr Dreamer or Miss Myah
Back to top Go down
Memorial

Memorial

Report To CookieGM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report To CookieGM   Report To CookieGM EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 7:34 pm

This is not spamming lol. the meanin of spamming is keep repeating what ur saying. example>>> VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE<<
if punisher said CookieGM warp u 2time? where is the SS huh? everyone can say oh its too fast for me to take SS blah blah all this crap..right? why not let me tell what happen actually.

Yesterday punisher, missmatch, dontgiveup was PKing in arena GATE! i happen to passby as i just rr my BK. i knew that they will attack me when i step out of safe zone. because they are saying 'come on, come on out' i told them that PK is not allow at gate, but they dun seem to bother. so i ask BoDy to come online. he came online and warn them. and they stop so i went ahead with my lvling.

After BoDy logoff to sleep and said he gave them about information not to PK at gate. Den my sister came to lvl her elf MYSTERY. punisher asked her to join guild, my sister said no need and was PKed right after she step out of safezone. so where is the information BoDy gave? or he did not even give any at all.

Today, i was PKing with BaByBK n ChocChip at arena OUTSIDE the GATE! there came punisher, squarepant, bk_hell, hunter, and another plate set guy. me and babybk pk all until they get buff from an elf. so i called chocchip to buff us too. and lol, they called us buff noob. may i know who was the 1st to ask for buff? hunter started it by asking for buff. so i think the buff noob should be called upon yourself.

den punisher said wanted to war me. and i say ok brb rr PK. after coming back from PK rr. i told punisher to go devias2. he was winning at the moment as i was laggin. den came CookieGM online. i told punisher to go devias4 as i was lag, CookieGM follow us as she wanted to watch the war. i caught up with the score in devias4. only to allow punisher to kill me 4straight 1hit twisting in a row. and punisher won the war. and punisher warp away. CookieGM told me she suspect that punisher was using hack so she warp punisher back to devias4 and CookieGM went to turn on FRAPS to video it. i request him for a war again and he said no. so i PK him lol ( no wrong in PKing at devias XD) after punisher got PKed by me, he warp back to devias4 HIMSELF. CookieGM did not warp him the 2nd time! as CookieGM was getting ready her FRAPS! after seeing punisher warping himself back again, i asked for another war. he said no, so i help him save his zen from warpping and send him the easy way back to devias town.

this is what it actually happened. no gimmicks/scamming/lying.

BoDy wrote:
LOOK TO This SS
HE HE IS PK
HE SAID TO ME HE KILLED PUNISHER 2 TIME LOOK AND TELL ME

who is the HE lol? if the HE is me? den u must be lying lol. as i did not talk to any1, only CookieGM n punisher, and u were not in devias2 or devias4, u were offline lol. dont tell me u have invisible mode on lol.
Back to top Go down
Bo0oDyHell

Bo0oDyHell

Report To CookieGM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report To CookieGM   Report To CookieGM EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 7:58 pm

OK OK I Give Them Many Info
And DontGiveUp Told Me Already Sorry And Punisher He Told me sorry for PKing In Arena Gate
Anyaway If Your Saying That True
We Want Video Not SS
Lets Me Check It

TGM CookieGM Please Dont Warp Players

TGM OR GM He Can Only Host Event And Problem And Banned Players Not Follow RULES
Back to top Go down
Memorial

Memorial

Report To CookieGM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report To CookieGM   Report To CookieGM EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 8:28 pm

what is this thread all about lol? there is so many bits n pieces here n there. its so unclear n confusing. this title is Report to CookieGM lol..not Memorial or whoever. so get ur fact right before posting. if u ask me to show video, what about u? can u show a video of what information u said to them, can punisher show a video of what CookieGM have done wrong? im copying whatever u say lol.

when did they say sorry to u? video it down lol. take ss i dun mind but its has to be 2days ago. i can oso say so and so has said sorry to me blah blah... right?

and by the way, ur not a admin! ur not a head game master! u have no rite to say this n say that, or do whatever u like. it only makes me feel that ur a naive. if u dun understand what is the meaning of naive, go ask an adult or someone who is matured.

Last edited by Memorial on Thu May 01, 2008 5:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bo0oDyHell

Bo0oDyHell

Report To CookieGM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report To CookieGM   Report To CookieGM EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 8:30 pm

OK Sure I Will Show SS
Back to top Go down
Tony aka Marche
Admin

Report To CookieGM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report To CookieGM   Report To CookieGM EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 8:43 pm

Memorial killed you...PKing is allowed in all maps except arena's enterance. If cookieGM warped you I'm sure she has a good reason why. If Memorial pked you when I'm warping you and you die, of course I'm warping you back.

[THREAD SUSPENED UNTIL FARTHER NOTICE]
Back to top Go down
http://dreamersnetwork.malware-site.www/
cookieGM

cookieGM

Report To CookieGM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report To CookieGM   Report To CookieGM EmptyThu May 01, 2008 8:12 am

Punisher i warp u back was because Memorial reported that u were useing speed/hit hack.. cause its imposible to kill a max stat bk with innner with 1 hit!!! & i was there when both of u duel.. n i found it suspicious too.. when i saw u kill Memorial with jus a single hit!! so that is why i warp u back to dev2 agian.. n i ask u that if u were using any hack.. &u said NO so i did not report u..
& I DID NOT WARP U BACK JUS TO GET U PKED
i know the rules well!!
Back to top Go down
Punisher

Report To CookieGM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report To CookieGM   Report To CookieGM EmptyThu May 01, 2008 8:46 am

1st I NO USE SPEED HACK LIKE HE SAID I"M Fair Play
2nd i'm max Stat to CookieGM
3rd HE make Report for me make PK on arena
with That i make SS and report him
and rember ChookieGM in war you can't say wait and you will Counnt LOL its War
and i saw you tell 2 ppl if you Don't move i will dc you
Why You DC That PPL FOR JUST SEE THE WAR ?
LOL ?
Back to top Go down
SpIcyx3_NiGhT

SpIcyx3_NiGhT

Report To CookieGM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report To CookieGM   Report To CookieGM EmptyThu May 01, 2008 8:55 am

oh did coookie say that>> "i saw you tell 2 ppl if you Don't move i will dc you" dont anyhow say if u dont have SS of it. and ur ss is nth ure also killing in the SS also. wad u gonna say?
Back to top Go down
cookieGM

cookieGM

Report To CookieGM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report To CookieGM   Report To CookieGM EmptyThu May 01, 2008 8:58 am

1st: i was there looking at u duel..
2nd: i suspected u using hack..
3rd: i did not say that u are not a fair player
4th:u pked at arena enterence, memorial hast posted SS clearly
5th:i did not say i will dc u& u have not SS of me saying that
6th:i ask u to wait if because i need to check if u were using any hack by pting memorial n looking at his HP
7th: my name is CookieGM not ChookieGM
8th: i did not say that if u don't move i will dc u!!
Back to top Go down
Punisher

Report To CookieGM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report To CookieGM   Report To CookieGM EmptyThu May 01, 2008 9:05 am

Ok CookieGM not ChookieGM
i saw you Say if u don't move i will dc u!! But i no have SS Sad

Last edited by Punisher on Thu May 01, 2008 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Naturelle
Lead Moderator
Naturelle

Report To CookieGM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report To CookieGM   Report To CookieGM EmptyThu May 01, 2008 10:20 am

May I know what is the point of this thread?

Title says [Report to CookieGM], so far I dont see any SS/fraps to prove CookieGM had done anything wrong. If noone has prove of any sort is post, i'll have to remove/closed this thread as its like soup operas, endless debating. How and who shall Dreamer&Myah believe, and how can they do anything to solve this problem?

So last of all, I will be looking forward to see relevent proves to report CookieGM in the next following posts, if not stop posting off topics!

All clear?

*Note that the title is [REPORT TO COOKIEGM]*
Back to top Go down
Tony aka Marche
Admin

Report To CookieGM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report To CookieGM   Report To CookieGM EmptyThu May 01, 2008 12:29 pm

I can get the picture in my head now a little better. 1st of all the first few ss only show you and everybody else dueling/war/pking in arena. 2nd the other ss show CookieGM, Memorial, and you at Devias. CookieGM and Memorial said they think you speed hack that why she warped you and Memorial tried to kill you. 3rd if you don't got an ss of this it usless the whole reason most of the thread don't have ss was because I was there. This time I belive I was offline. This thread is usless now and I'm tried of you complaining and you can't prove anything.
Back to top Go down
http://dreamersnetwork.malware-site.www/
Punisher

Report To CookieGM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report To CookieGM   Report To CookieGM EmptyThu May 01, 2008 6:37 pm

cos ***** all^^

*Edited by Naturelle: Unknown languague censored*
Back to top Go down
Naturelle
Lead Moderator
Naturelle

Report To CookieGM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report To CookieGM   Report To CookieGM EmptyThu May 01, 2008 6:42 pm

Punisher wrote:
cos amkom all^^

So have you decided to post any more SS/fraps? I'll give you few more hours until I closed this thread.
Back to top Go down
Punisher

Report To CookieGM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report To CookieGM   Report To CookieGM EmptyThu May 01, 2008 6:53 pm

nope You Can Closed it now
Thanks Sad
Back to top Go down
Naturelle
Lead Moderator
Naturelle

Report To CookieGM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report To CookieGM   Report To CookieGM EmptyThu May 01, 2008 6:59 pm

Very good.
Tips for all, next time if you ever report somebody, SS things happened (that is wrong), post here to convince and prove that that person need punishments.

[Topic closed]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Report To CookieGM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report To CookieGM   Report To CookieGM Empty

Back to top Go down

Report To CookieGM
Page 1 of 1