Dreamers Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dreamers Network

Welcome to Dreamers Network Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Dreamers Network  Log inLog in  Challenge Network  

Report To BaByBK & blood_komi

Go down 
+3
Punisher
Wenz
Bo0oDyHell
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Bo0oDyHell

Bo0oDyHell

Report To BaByBK & blood_komi Empty
PostSubject: Report To BaByBK & blood_komi   Report To BaByBK & blood_komi EmptyFri May 02, 2008 3:50 pm

]Hello EverOne Lets Say The Real Here^^

HEHEEH^^

-Wenz- See It He

BaByBK Kill Players 1 Hit = Die

And He Killed My Friends In Arena

And He Kill Me In Arena Gate

So He break the rules

Report To BaByBK & blood_komi Screen050218250004pn2
Report To BaByBK & blood_komi Screen050218250004pn2.62362f2e78
Report To BaByBK & blood_komi Screen050218250003ne1
Report To BaByBK & blood_komi Screen050218250003ne1.c41402c39e
Report To BaByBK & blood_komi Screen050218200002ct2
Report To BaByBK & blood_komi Screen050218200002ct2.70f0c98b78
Report To BaByBK & blood_komi Screen050218060001oe0
Report To BaByBK & blood_komi Screen050218060001oe0.5a8d1795c5

That For blood_komi
Report To BaByBK & blood_komi Screen050218100002nn6
Report To BaByBK & blood_komi Screen050218100002nn6.feebcc5e6a
Back to top Go down
http://dreammu.malware-site.www
Wenz

Wenz

PostSubject: Re: Report To BaByBK & blood_komi   Report To BaByBK & blood_komi EmptyFri May 02, 2008 3:54 pm

yea i saw it with mah 2 eyes... 1 hit die... does elf buffs edited? coz its kinda PWNING... btw.. Sorrw(Elf one) When he hits me, (my normal char) He makes damages of 10-20k.. woot and that's quiet suspicious -- Im not sayin they're usin' hacks but i'm just tellin what i saw that's all...

Last edited by Wenz on Sat May 03, 2008 9:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://wenczmastah.multiply.com
Punisher

PostSubject: Re: Report To BaByBK & blood_komi   Report To BaByBK & blood_komi EmptyFri May 02, 2008 3:59 pm

AW
he just have DP+DSR+13
how kill Bo0oDy F.O ALL its about BabyBK
blood_komi break rules too
he kill bo0ody in arena gate
Back to top Go down
cookieGM

cookieGM

PostSubject: Re: Report To BaByBK & blood_komi   Report To BaByBK & blood_komi EmptyFri May 02, 2008 4:32 pm

body,punisher pls stop accusing players on using hacks.. i had many complains about u guys using speed/hit hacks too.. but i dont accuse u of using it... so be considerate.. stop posting things that are not true.. our server is protected with anti hacking system..

thanks!!!
Back to top Go down
Memorial

Memorial

PostSubject: Re: Report To BaByBK & blood_komi   Report To BaByBK & blood_komi EmptyFri May 02, 2008 4:36 pm

haha lol...draw a line... i dun see babybk using any skill on any1 lol. and moreover i dun see any of u there but babybk? what is this? speeding? and yes, elf buff can kill in 1hit if u did not pot or fort. and yes elf can do damage of 10k+ to BK with their buff. go max an elf n try it out.
Back to top Go down
Myah
Admin
Myah

PostSubject: Re: Report To BaByBK & blood_komi   Report To BaByBK & blood_komi EmptyFri May 02, 2008 5:10 pm

we are thinking about adding powerfull pk guards ( who can also kill Gms char if they are red .. ) at the Arena gates ... so maybe it will reduce a bit of complainings , cause since like 3-4 days all those reports and complainings is a real pain to read ... so maybe it gonna solve that problem once and for all ...
Back to top Go down
http://dreammu.malware-site.www/
Bo0oDyHell

Bo0oDyHell

PostSubject: Re: Report To BaByBK & blood_komi   Report To BaByBK & blood_komi EmptyFri May 02, 2008 5:31 pm

Hey I Dont Using Hack

And BaByBK Kill Me And Squall 1 Hit

And Ask ForumMode -Wenz- He Saw It

And How BaByBK Kill me 1 Hit He Not Have F.O

I Have F.O AND HE KILL ME 1 Hit

And Sorrow And Guild TEAM-SG KILL NOOBS

IF U WANT SEE SS I CAN SHOW

And Already TGM CookieGM Talk me to no kill noobs iam not kill iam stop and i saw now ingame he kill noobs and u can ask more players

Wenz wrote:
yea i saw it with mah 2 eyes... 1 hit die... does elf buffs edited? coz its kinda PWNING... btw.. Sorrw(Elf one) When he hits me, (my normal char) He makes damages of 10-20k.. woot and that's quiet suspicious
\

And ForumMode Saw Him He Kill Me 1 Hit

Can U Tell me How ?

And Wenz He Sure Have Hack Speed

And He Have Set DSR+13
Back to top Go down
http://dreammu.malware-site.www
Memorial

Memorial

PostSubject: Re: Report To BaByBK & blood_komi   Report To BaByBK & blood_komi EmptyFri May 02, 2008 5:39 pm

dun think that ur the only one to have FO. BaByBk is oso FO lol. and with buff he sure can kill in 1-3hit. so if PK is allowed, y cant we PK any1 we liked lol. like u say we are buff noobs blah blah(who get buff and MS 1st)... so we show u that we killed all. if ur not happy with it, we are willing to fix a date to PK with ur guild. we wont know if u PK any noobs lol. cos some might be offline and u PK and so vice versa.
Back to top Go down
cookieGM

cookieGM

PostSubject: Re: Report To BaByBK & blood_komi   Report To BaByBK & blood_komi EmptyFri May 02, 2008 5:44 pm

BaByBk is F.O too body.. & he can certainly kill u with 1hit if he has elf buff!!
& max elf can also deliver 10k-30kdmg to a bk.. dont be supprised!!
& yes.. i did ask u to stop pking noobs... but i dont think my message was heard by everyone..
& please stop using -Wenz-(mod) name in your posts if she did not agree to it..
thanks alot!!

n someone has access to -Wenz-(mod) forum
account... please stop using it like its your account if u are caught u
will be dealt with!! this is a serious offence!!
thanks alot!

*Post merged by Naturelle*
Back to top Go down
Naturelle
Lead Moderator
Naturelle

PostSubject: Re: Report To BaByBK & blood_komi   Report To BaByBK & blood_komi EmptyFri May 02, 2008 6:34 pm

BoDy wrote:
BaByBK Kill Players 1 Hit = Die

In the screenshot, BabyBk has buff and that increased roughly 5k dmg.

BoDy wrote:
And He Killed My Friends In Arena

And He Kill Me In Arena Gate

So He break the rules

Can you post ScreenShots that has specific prove of him kiling peoples in gate? Although those SS was showing BabyBk standing in and out of the line you drawn, it doesn't show me that his killing in gate.

Punisher wrote:
AW
he just have DP+DSR+13
how kill Bo0oDy F.O ALL its about BabyBK
blood_komi break rules too
he kill bo0ody in arena gate

Punisher, why were you so sure that his only having DP+dsr+13 and not FO? Don't forget players are able to transfer set from their previous server to Dream. Do not accuse anyone if you do not have solid prove.

BoDy wrote:
And Sorrow And Guild TEAM-SG KILL NOOBS

BoDy, there is no wrong in PKing noobs or pros unless abusing or within Arena Gate. Pking is allowed, no matter beginners or professionals, so you dont have to highlight with word noobs cause it doesn't matter. Wasn't everyone a noob when they started it?

(Besides, if players feel that they are being pk abused, they have to report victims themselves.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Report To BaByBK & blood_komi   Report To BaByBK & blood_komi Empty

Back to top Go down

Report To BaByBK & blood_komi
Page 1 of 1