Dreamers Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dreamers Network

Welcome to Dreamers Network Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Dreamers Network  Log inLog in  Challenge Network  

Request from darkylord here.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
darkylord

darkylord

Request from darkylord here. Empty
PostSubject: Request from darkylord here.   Request from darkylord here. EmptyWed May 14, 2008 7:10 pm

Ok guys, if you whant to request a sig from me you can just post here.
Your post MUST has the following or it will be totally ignored.

Name : //here you will tell me what name you whant me to put on the sig

Size: //tell me the size of the sig. I dont care how small or big you whant it be, maybe you just whant a wallaper, that's ok with me, I'll make it but if the size is too big maybe you cant use it in this forum. size will be like : XxY, example : 350x150

Render : //you can give me the render here, there : http://planetrenders.net/renders/
you can find renders, chose any you like. If you find it from other page, make sure I can take it at .png file so it's allready rendered (without backround ), if you just cant diside wht render you whant type here : male(if you are boy) or female(if you are girl) and I will see about a reder by myself.If you find a render give me the link like this link : http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-33444

*Additional Text : //here you can put a SMALL text that I may put in your sig, I dont promish it will be in your sig cause some sigs doesnt look nice with that. This text wont be more than 30-40 letters. I remind you, dont be sure that this will be in your sig, maybe I'll just make 2 editions (vols), 1 with it and 1 without, depents how busy I am)

*Colors/Style : //you can tell me here if you wish some colors ro be main at your sig, Also you can tell me here the style like evil, cute, dark, light or whatever (I dont make emo sigs.). Of course make sure if you have chosen a render to much with the style and colors you ask or I'll have to ignore the colors/style, or chose an other render my self.

Additional Text amdColors/Style are not nessesery to be in the request post but if you use them, make sure to use them right.

Here are some rules about my request thread.
1.Every person can request only 1 sig per month (for now, if the forum become more crowed and there are not other ppl making sigs it will be even more rare)
2.I can make 2 sigs per week.
3.Some times I'll be in vacetions, then I'll make a post here for the estimated time I'll be missing, there is not point reuesting while I'm of cause my GFXing tools will be home Razz
4.Friday till Sunday I'm not working (most times I'm not home)

And 1 more last thing. When the sig is ready, I'll post a thread in GFX section of that kind : [Gift]"name of the person who requested"
so you can easily find it, most times I'll also pm you with a link to that thread.And making sigs takes time so dont expect to have it in 5 mints Razz

OK guys, start reuesting but pls show mercy, I'm just 1 person Razz

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is a little guide to wear the sig I made you.

1. go to the thread : [Gift]"yourname"
2. right click on sig and press "Copy image location" or something like that(mine is in greek and that's how I think it should be in english, it's the 3th option to select from the top)
3.go profile>Signature
4.You will see first the preview of your current sig and a field to edit your sig there. Right above that field are some buttons like Bold,Ital.,Underl.,Image....
5.press the button Image and this : [img] , will appear in the field.
6. paste the location you had copy next to this tag, just click next to it and press Ctrl+v, it will me now like : [img]
7.press the image button again and it will be Request from darkylord here. <location>
8.You are done. If you understand how all this works, you can do it in seconts.
Back to top Go down

Request from darkylord here.
Page 1 of 1