Dreamers Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dreamers Network

Welcome to Dreamers Network Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Dreamers Network  Log inLog in  Challenge Network  

[introduction]darkylord

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
darkylord

darkylord

[introduction]darkylord Empty
PostSubject: [introduction]darkylord   [introduction]darkylord EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 1:31 am

Hello everyone.
Well here are some things about me :
My hombies are too many so I whant say them all one by one here Razz , in general lines I like martial arts , making programs in pc, mmorpgs , sleeping (yea that's a hoby for me...) and many more things.

Right now I'm at the first year studing at a university about pc and networt techology. When I get out of there I hope to become a game's developer Smile

My dream is ....... a nice hot girl living with me (btw I'm billioner there) at a nice little islant in haway or something ...

That's the main. Anything else you whant to know add me at msn and we can talk there : darkyl0rd@hotmail.com

C ya around everybody

Last edited by darkylord on Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Myah
Admin
Myah

PostSubject: Re: [introduction]darkylord   [introduction]darkylord EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 3:31 am

welcome on Dream Mu hope you'll have fun on this community Smile wish you the best and wish you a hot girl to keep yyou warm on cold days hehe Wink have fun and enjoy
Back to top Go down
http://dreammu.malware-site.www/
Naturelle
Lead Moderator
Naturelle

PostSubject: Re: [introduction]darkylord   [introduction]darkylord EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 6:44 am

Welcome the DreamMu. Have fun & play fair

Last edited by Naturelle on Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tony aka Marche
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [introduction]darkylord   [introduction]darkylord EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 6:49 am

Welcome to Dream Muu darkylord hope you have fun hanging aroudn with the community.
Back to top Go down
http://dreamersnetwork.malware-site.www/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [introduction]darkylord   [introduction]darkylord Empty

Back to top Go down

[introduction]darkylord
Page 1 of 1