Dreamers Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dreamers Network

Welcome to Dreamers Network Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Dreamers Network  Log inLog in  Challenge Network  

Tony aka Marche's Introduction

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tony aka Marche
Admin

Tony aka Marche's Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Tony aka Marche's Introduction   Tony aka Marche's Introduction EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 5:03 pm

My name is Tony Le or also known as Marche. I am 14 years old and my birthday is on August 21, 1993. I live in Chicago Town located in Illinois that can be found in the U.S.A. I am a freshmen currently attending Amundsen High School. My status is currently single but if I like a girl you won't see me flirting around them or anything, I don't think you'll even know lol. If you want to become my friend you have to earn my trust first. I don't trust people just like that you know I've been backstabbed by my "so" called friend to many times. I am very mature for a young teen. I know when to play around and when to not to. If you need any help or have a problem you want to talk about I am always there for you. I like helping people it make me feel good especially when I see them smile after words. I don't need you to pay me for helping you as long as you are happy it's fine with me. I am a really good friend once you get to know me. Most people judge me for the way I look but you know what they say "Never judge a book by it's cover" I never believed in that until I thought about it one day. I love watching anime and making Animated Music Videos (AMVs) too. I also like listening to music. I don't listen to a specific kind of music. If I like it then I'll listen to it lol. My three favorite songs will probably be Numb by Linking Park, Until The Day I Die by Story of the Year, and Firefly by Breaking Benjamin. My favorite movies well I don't really have one on my mind right now but my favorite animes that I like watching are Eureka Seven being first and Naruto being second. One of my favorite hobbies are writing books. My mind is a really creative mind. You can find me day dreaming sometimes at home when I'm bored lol. I usually day dream right before I go to bed and I use these ideas I get in my day dreaming and turn them into stories based on the genre fantasy. So yea...I think that's pretty much it lol. Peace Out!

Admin Info
Character: Dreamer
Forum: Dreamer
E-mail: dream-mu@live.com

Main Info (in other words I use this more offen because this is my main account)
Forum: Tony aka Marche
E-mail: tony_aka_marche@hotmail.com

Last edited by Dreamer on Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://dreamersnetwork.malware-site.www/
Myah
Admin
Myah

PostSubject: Re: Tony aka Marche's Introduction   Tony aka Marche's Introduction EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 5:22 pm

nice to know you a little more Tony! Hehe your intro gave me answers of questions i never think to ask you on msn hehe Smile
Back to top Go down
http://dreammu.malware-site.www/
GMpL3nKx

GMpL3nKx

PostSubject: Re: Tony aka Marche's Introduction   Tony aka Marche's Introduction EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 7:53 pm

hi LiL bro..... i know a little in sunshine...
the intro gave me some more knowledge about...
hehehe take care of ur studies...
Back to top Go down
Bo0oDyHell

Bo0oDyHell

PostSubject: Re: Tony aka Marche's Introduction   Tony aka Marche's Introduction EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 9:13 pm

hehe i know u already^^
nice to meet u bro
Back to top Go down
http://dreammu.malware-site.www
Tony aka Marche
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tony aka Marche's Introduction   Tony aka Marche's Introduction EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 4:58 am

Myah wrote:
nice to know you a little more Tony! Hehe your intro gave me answers of questions i never think to ask you on msn hehe

You know me a little more but I barly know much about you beside you name and age lol.

GMpL3nKx wrote:
hi LiL bro..... i know a little in sunshine...
the intro gave me some more knowledge about...
hehehe take care of ur studies...

Yep we known each other in sunshine but barly cause I rarly see you go on xD.

Bo0oDyHell wrote:
hehe i know u already^^
nice to meet u bro
Back to top Go down
Wenz

Wenz

PostSubject: Re: Tony aka Marche's Introduction   Tony aka Marche's Introduction EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 10:58 am

its nice to know you more tony XD
Back to top Go down
http://wenczmastah.multiply.com
Tony aka Marche
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tony aka Marche's Introduction   Tony aka Marche's Introduction EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 12:07 pm

Wenz wrote:
its nice to know you more tony XD

lol Wenz XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tony aka Marche's Introduction   Tony aka Marche's Introduction Empty

Back to top Go down

Tony aka Marche's Introduction
Page 1 of 1